Friday, February 3, 2012

Raider Fan Request

Bronco Wreath
This was a special request from my brother to make his wife Sarah a wreath for Christmas.
 I was so excited ... but he had special requests...No Tim Tebow ( What!!! ) And nothing 
that would give her an excuse to leave it up all year!No bright colors!


Wow..I went to town and found the Bronco material to cut and make the ribbon.
The Bronco head is a car decal and the glass football player I had in my collection
already. I picked up the Bronco ornament at Wal-Mart as well as the glass squirrel
and the plastic silver snow hat.The squirrel was applied for that country feel ( for my brother )

I was so nervous that he would not like it but he was pleasantly surprised. Sarah loved it
and as of today it is all packed up safely for next year.
He is a die hard Raider fan and quite the husband for having me make his wife this wreath!    

3 comments:

  1. How sweet - and I can see why she loved it!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a sports fan...I should make one for my daughter and her husband....they like exact opposite teams with totally different colors....would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a great idea to mix two teams.
    You will have to let me know if you do that!

    ReplyDelete