Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heart Block 2nd Degree

Last Tuesday I had a pace maker implanted for 2nd degree heart block. A year and a half ago I endured open heart surgery for a tumor the size of a goose egg in my left atrium.
I don't mean to whine but darnit I could of had a stroke or a cardiac arrest! Then the last 2 days of work I have been winded while walking from my car to the building! I guess that I am scared for what could happen next!
Staying off the internet would probly be wise so I don't get worked up about the articles I have been reading!
I am just very sad and tearful this evening....oh well I will get over it

1 comment:

  1. O. O dear. I trust you are feeling much better now, and hope you haven't completely given up blogging. I'm so glad to have discovered your blog, and your lovely shop! Hang in there, you are in my prayers *hugs*

    ReplyDelete